Please pay special attention to the use of punctuation (p. 22).
In case you find some errors, please inform me immediately.
I ask, ask for
I look at /see [theory]
I heal [therapy]
I hate (I hate Miss)
reward, pay (Lesson 6)
= people of God]
temple, esp. shrine
house ; oi - Chinese love, love-house
- He writes the law of the Lord.
- The men seek the messengers.
- The slaves make a way for (/ to) the Lord.
- The brother of the slave sees the house.
- They keep the word of (the) God.
- (The) Jesus blesses the bread and the house of the enemy.
- The Devil hates the law of (the) God.
- Do you (pl.) eat the fruit?
- The Lord saves sinners.
- The Jews make a cross for (the) Jesus.
- Virgins know the words of the crowd.
- The Sun and the Wind heal.
- The law for the world is.
- Reward is the house.
Ex. 6B will be given later. (Due to
the problem of Symbol font)