A. All things are illusion
Anatta: no self.
B. 4 Noble Truths:
1. Tanha : craving of lust, destruction, and becoming
2. Dukkha: suffering in the world
3. Eight-fold path:
C. Eight-fold path:
1. Right View: 4 noble truths; no self.
2. Right Resolve: renunciation.; acquisition of kammic merit.
3. Right Speech: no lie, gossip, idle talk, abuse.
4. Right Conduct: morally good; cease to take life.
5. Right Livelihood: persuits of a harmless bread-winning
6. Right Effort: to ward off unwholesome/unhealthy mental phenomena
7. Right noble Truths: awareness:
8. Right Meditation: mindfulness of the body, sensations, mind & mental objects. distinguish techniques & exercises of meditations. Review on world religion: --Buddhism